Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Middle Bit

Dear Brian, I started this blog a long time ago, but never did anything with it. I think we can use it for our "Inspired" book study.  I call it The Middle Bit because as a Christian, for me, "the middle bit" is the time since Christ's ascension but before His return. I see it as the time I spend on earth as I sojourn to my eternal destination, either before God calls me home or Christ returns. Granted "the middle bit" has already lasted over 2000 years, but in the light of eternity, a mere blink of an eye.

I look forward to our discussions as we both sojourn "The Middle Bit".


2 comments:

  1. I like it.

    So, based on the study guide was your plan to do the introduction questions this week and then move into chapter one next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I just published my thoughts on the Intro.

      Delete